Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Way That Is Easy and Quick to Memorize Formulas of Physics.

The problem is actually not memorize formulas of physics complicated problems such as nerve cells in our bibs. Actually very easy to memorize formulas of physics. I got this telling moment from my own personal experience and the result, I get the highest score on the physics test in my class. Just to notice, when I was 2 years out of school and the way that I use, not many and not difficult. There is only one way, interested? Hopefully you are interested.
Here's how to memorize formulas of physics.

"Understand Symbols-Symbol"
In physics formula using the symbol or emblem has become a natural thing.
"How can you do the problem if the meaning of the symbols of a physics formula you just do not know".

No comments:

Post a Comment